Thanks To All Who Prayed For Me I Receive My Second Check Of Unpaid Wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Thanks guys I received today my second case of unpaid wages, thanks for all the prayers I got the money they owe me. I'm so happy! Pray for the investigator who investigated in both cases. I never met him; just talked to him on the phone about the case. Pray that he keeps his job and pray that they give him bonuses and a promotion this year for all his hard and effective work. I have 2 more cases of unpaid wages. Please pray that I win the 2 cases.

Christ Child
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thanks to all who prayed for me that for a good job. I got a good job now. But now my health is not so good. I'm having a headache, which is a problem in my job. God, please heal my head pain problem.
Replies
6
Views
67
  • Locked
Please pray strongly for me that I get my money from several employers that still owe me unpaid wages. Christ Child 
Replies
5
Views
178
  • Locked
Please pray strongly for me that I get my money from several employers that still owe me unpaid wages. Pray that I get my money before the end of this year. Christ Child###
Replies
6
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom