Pray That I Get My Unpaid Wages For ### Employers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please pray strongly for me that I get my money from several employers that still owe me unpaid wages. Christ Child 
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Promotion, Unpaid Wages, and Favor Heavenly Father, I come before You asking for Your favor, guidance, and blessing over my work and my future. Please open doors for promotion, better opportunities, and success in my career. Let my hard work be seen and rewarded. Lord, I ask that...
Replies
9
Views
202
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I have been employed by this individual. He is quite a malevolent person. He has denied me payment for my final week of work. Although he compensated me partially, he still owes me for the hours I have worked. His disposition is quite unkind. I request that...
Replies
10
Views
532
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I have been employed by this individual. He is quite a malevolent person. He has denied me payment for my final week of work. Although he compensated me partially, he still owes me for the hours I have worked. His disposition is quite unkind. I request that...
Replies
8
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom