Thanks God for pass us though the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God and Jesus, please help me to complete today's fasting. Please help me to read the Bible, exercise, study, and supplement during this fast. I hope my next doctor's appointment is led by God and Jesus because I'm seeking adderall or ritalin to be prescribed. I hope this fasting is correct as I...
Replies
5
Views
274
God, please help me. I'm trying to commit to an extended fast of 40 days below 50 calories. Today I have completed the first day of fasting while my immediate family becomes temptation to cause me to eat. Jesus Christ, please help me. I gave away nearly all my money. I'm afraid to apply to jobs...
Replies
5
Views
318
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 20:1 : For the director of music. A psalm of David. May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 20:1 is a blessing, a prayer asking God to...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom