Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested for prayers for getting normal biopsy and blood reports for my wife for menstrual related problems. I am happy to share that all her reports came normal. I thank and praise God for answering our prayers and his constant...
Replies
9
Views
152
Dear brethren I got a job and am excited and I give God the Glory. It can only be him. Am afraid and unsure of this new road. I haven't been working in this type of work for more than ### years and a lot has changed and I have forgotten what I learnt then, but I pray for God to lead and give me...
Replies
7
Views
301
Father Lord, I would like to thank you for your love, mercy and grace. You suffered for our sins, Lord thank you for your love. We thank you! Amen
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom