Thanks for the response of the many ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let me get a response about an important matter and if I have to call about it please let me be able to get through and the person understand my problem and be nice. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
148
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against the response of the offender. I pray that the dark/evil forces will not prevail. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
151
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over certain things. Namely the investigation, findings, contact, rebuttal, response, responses, report of Success or failure and final report. I pray for success and good winning final report. I also pray for any opposing arguments of the complaint to...
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom