Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May God bless all my church freinds here on prayer request.com. thank you for praying and giving worship to God daily in Lord Yeshua Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
131
One family member got home safely from college and the other family members got home from the big city. Two cars traveling from opposite ends of the state towards the center of the state until home. I’m reminded of Isaiah 43:5 “Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the...
Replies
10
Views
164
Dear prayer partners, I wish to thank you for all your prayers and I too pray for everything on this platform that your prayers too will be answered. Today I have travelled to Canada and my flight was safe, however I experienced major discomfort in my body; it was an uncomfortable flight. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom