Thanks And Please Continue To Help Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Thank you for an AMAZING driving lesson. Please make me pass first time next month. Amen.

God speak to him right now and the rest of tonight and tell him to forgive me, tell him to love me, tell him to have faith I am changed and I will make the relationship work, tell him to contact me, remind him of me when we first met, remind him of the good in me. Please Lord I pray he thinks about me and I ask you to tell him to contact me in Jesus name. Tell him to be with me. Save him for me, I pray he has not gotten over me and moved on. I pray he is not with anyone else, don't let me lose him, don't let him be with another woman. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
216
Dear God please help our daughter receive a good job offer to be a personal fitness trainer because that's what she was trained in and she will help so many others become healthy and happy. She deserves a break and I am praying for her for you and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior to help...
Replies
11
Views
177
Dear God thank you for helping me and my wife to be nice to each other and to respect each other and to have a kind soft heart for each other. Thank you for helping me be a better husband and a better person and a better dad and a better employee. Thank you for healing my body and my mind and my...
Replies
12
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom