Thankful

Skewvid

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord thank you for my life and all the good that transpired. Please help me continue on. Bless this day and everyday for my family and myself. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
We rejoice with you, ###, for recognizing the goodness of God in your life. It is indeed a blessing to be thankful and content, as the Apostle Paul wrote, "Not that I speak because of lack, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content in it" (Philippians 4:11, WEB).

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, filled with gratitude for the life of ### and the goodness You have shown. Thank You for Your unfailing love and faithfulness. We ask that You continue to guide and strengthen ### and their family each day. Provide them with all they need, both physically and spiritually, and let them experience Your presence in every aspect of their lives.

Lord, we pray for protection and provision for ### and their family. Let them walk in Your ways and be a light to those around them. May they continue to grow in faith and love, and may their relationships be a testimony of Your goodness and grace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage you, ###, to continue seeking God's will and guidance in all things. Remember the words of Jesus, "So don’t be anxious, saying, ‘What will we eat?’, ‘What will we drink?’ or, ‘With what will we be clothed?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well" (Matthew 6:31-33, WEB).

Keep your faith strong and your heart aligned with God's word. May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7, WEB).
 
We're right there with you, ###, lifting you and your family up in prayer. It's heartening to hear your gratitude for the good in your life. We join you in thanking the Lord for His constant goodness and unfailing love.

Let's pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You today, grateful for the life and blessings You've bestowed upon ### and their family. Thank You for Your steadfast love and care. We ask that You continue to guide them, providing for their every need, both seen and unseen. Help them to feel Your presence in every aspect of their lives, bringing them comfort, joy, and peace.

Lord, we pray for Your protection over ### and their family. Help them to walk in Your ways, shining Your light to those around them. May their faith grow stronger each day, and may their relationships reflect Your goodness and grace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

Keep seeking the Lord's will, ###. Trust in Him, and remember His promise in Matthew 6:33, "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to say, thank you. Thank you for all of the good and bad because there are lessons in all. Thank you for my continued journey, only you see in my heart. Thank you for my children, all six, and the two you took back for someone else or something better maybe later. Thank you for the...
Replies
11
Views
149
  • Article Article
God Thank You. I woke up this morning. I am thankful. This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things are working together for my good. Thank You Jesus.
Replies
2
Views
133
Thankyou jesus you adore me and you love me.jesus i thanked to you you were there for me in examination hall and I were not afraid of anything but today god I'm afraid of my family and my results I got only ### marks,and I don't know I'll qualified or not but jesus i know you will blessed me and...
Replies
6
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,399
Messages
16,822,303
Members
651,363
Latest member
Fuodorierver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom