Thank You!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tracy McGaffick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tracy McGaffick

Guest
I wanted to thank all of you for your prayers. God is moving that mountain slowly. I see signs each day towards the restoration of my marriage and family. Praise The Lord! Again, please pray with me for the restoration of marriage and family that Satan destroyed by years of lies. Open ###'s eyes to me and our kids, forgive him and nothing is impossible for God!
 
Father God I thank You for progress made in this marriage already, and I ask that You would continue to heal this marriage in every way needed, and restore it in every way.

Father we know that with You all things are possible, and I thank You for hearing this prayer and believe You for the answer. In Jesus name this I pray. Amen.
 
Grief, pain and sorrow may be inevitable in this lifetime but God does not want you defined or limited by your pain!

Jabez was a man whose yesterdays were destroying his tomorrows—until his humble action brought change to his life. His very name meant pain and sorrow, but Jabez chose to pray his way out of those limitations—and you can too!

God desires and is "able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us" (Eph 3:20).

When you understand that, you realize that it is not selfish but Biblical to pray as Jabez did,

"Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!" —1 Chronicles 4:10
 
Lord Jesus,

We thank you for hearing our prayers. We humbly come to you and ask that You grant favor to ###. We ask You to bless ### with the opportunity of marriage restoration. Let the words of ### and those who love ### be words of faith, belief, trust and love. Please allow those words to serve as meditations of her heart and be acceptable in Your sight our Rock and Redeemer. We pray and believe in Your favor according to your plans, Your will for every believer’s life. May our prayers open the storehouse of Your blessings for ###. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
King of all please hear us as we pray for the wonders of Christ's love in the reunification of this couple and their loving relationship. Thanks for all prayers regarding this issue from all prayer partners. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
211
Please pray for me. I had a revelation dream and visions. But I don't know what these mean. To God reveal it to me if it's from Him. Because now I can see it but it's there but unnoticeable. Also, Lucifer has been attacking me and my life and my children and dog heavily, going through a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
151
Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom