Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter ea7656@yahoo.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ea7656@yahoo.com

Guest
Thank You Father, for everything that you have done for me. I Praise you everyday, you are Holy Lord. I thank You for my Full Time Job, in Jesus name.
 
What more can we say for being counted amongst today's living person, thinking of those are in hospital with unexplainable pain, diseases, in civil war, etc.

You and I can stand on our feet, walk and do our daily duty.

May the Glory be given to our God for his Mercy upon our lives in Jesus name, Amem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for another day in the land of the living. I appreciate all you have done. I pray that you would remove all of my debts, bless me with a Godly husband, healthy baby, amazing career, phenomenal teenage daughter, financial blessings, fixed HVAC, high paying Godly remote job...
Replies
10
Views
155
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
201
Dear God thank you for your help today. Jesus Christ my lord and Savior thank you for your prayers and blessings and help. I'm finally laying on my bed having a cold beer and a Jim beam and Sprite waiting for my AAA technician to show up at my house to replace the battery in my truck. God thank...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom