Thank You....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

The words of this Song will bless you…

Stay Thankful My Friend!

When U-Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning God. It's me again. Just wanted to say thank you for helping me out and thank you for my life and for the opportunity to experience the tiny tiny little bit of what you have done and are doing and will do! Wow! This universe and my life does not happen by accident or by anyone else...
Replies
14
Views
102
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Please continue to help me with my projects and proposals and to be able to get along with my wife because we both drink too much alcohol and I am sorry that I have gone back to alcohol after stopping for a month. Please continue to soften the...
Replies
14
Views
159
Dear God thank you for your help today. I thank you for helping me at work today and for giving me the courage and the strength to be able to be to do the many things that I have asked you to help me with. Thank you for answering my prayers and accepting the prayers for my dear friends who have...
Replies
16
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom