Thank you

Believing777

Account Closed
Thank you Lord that you know how important it was to me for me to have someone on the holidays and u made sure I knew ### would never follow through thank you God that now your sending who I need and I don't care anymore about remarrying ### and I don't ever want him again in my life every area now
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I nearly got a divorce, but thank you for saving it and protecting it. We communicate better, we don’t argue we talk, we text, we send each other pictures, we share information, we go to sleep happy, we go out as a family, we do therapy, we share our things, we cook together, we laugh...
Replies
10
Views
56
Today I pray for all the Prayer warriors on this platform. I pray God give you back a double portion of Blessing for each time you stand in the Gap for someone else. May God bless , protect and provide for you & yours in unimaginable ways in Jesus mighty name. Thank you for interceding & coming...
Replies
11
Views
122
A someone offered to help me with something at any time but because i stopped giving them a play by play of my life for personal and trauma reasons they are we holding helping me and my sweet child. It’s sad. I don’t have any other friends or family to turn to. I know even more as time goes on...
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom