Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shell

Servant
I want to say thank you for this day and thank you for all of my blessings.  I am appreciative. Praises to you Jesus! Thank you
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I feel at peace with you and my lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for allowing me to have a good talk with my older brother who is the last person in...
Replies
15
Views
220
Dear God thank you for your help. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Thank you for helping me with my work responsibilities. It feels good to know that you are always there to help me out and to guide me and to allow me my...
Replies
10
Views
305
Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom