Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcampbell92

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you all for praying for and with me. God has opened my eyes to hearing his voice and his word through the power of Christ and I have no one to thank but all of you who helped keep me in prayer. I still don't know what's going to happen in my school & football future but I do know the Holy Spirit will lead me closer to Jesus Christ & my father in heaven. I am dead to sin & renewed in faith and strength for our God is made perfect in all of our weaknesses. Thank you all & we will be in touch every step of the way.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
312
Dear God thank you for helping me each day one step at a time. Each day I see you helping me every time I feel like giving up you touch my heart and soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. We still and may always have our hard times getting along...
Replies
9
Views
167
GOD thank you for your presence in my life. Prayer partners thank you for praying with and for me. I continue to lay my prayer request at the foot of the cross. LORD GOD open the line of communication with my attorney and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom