Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter callarry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD thank you for your presence in my life. Prayer partners thank you for praying with and for me. I continue to lay my prayer request at the foot of the cross. LORD GOD open the line of communication with my attorney and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
188
Sincere payers that my driver drives safely & gets home safely. Sincere prayers God keeps me safe. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
131
Father, thank you so much for all blessing you have brought my way big or small. Thank for sustaining and taking care of my needs. I'm still trying to get back on track will bill but Father I know you are waiting over me. Lord let wrongs be made right and allow me to stay consistent on my...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,812
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom