Thank you so much for all ur ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God has answered all ur prayers the cursed over my family has broken. Pls do not get tire of me, I still need ur prayers for God to raise someone to help me financially to settle the depth on my head. I've been reported in the police station because of the money. Pls pray for God I intervention too. Indeed God answer prayers here
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our career. Father thank you for ur blessings and leading us guiding us blessing us with ur love peace joy understanding. Father thank you for being the head of our family and leading...
Replies
11
Views
332
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
350
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our work place our career. Father thank you for being our living loving God n blessing us in abundance of ur grace n blessings. Father thank you for leading us guiding us blessing us...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom