Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
No like usual God has decided to remain silent in my time of need. But at least those individuals who play judge have been vocal.
 
No, once again God is silent in my life and has once again shown me that dreaming, hoping, praying, and believing are pointless. I know that my life will never be fulfilled and never be happy or blessed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for giving me another blessed day, Hopefully pain and anxiety free in Jesus name AMEN I LOVE YOU JESUS
Replies
12
Views
163
Today wasn’t bad at all just a little pain and worry but I made it through THANK YOU JESUS AND MY PRAYER WARRIORS KEEP THEM COMING IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
13
Views
229
Dear Lord - thank you for another life and thank you for all the blessings that come my way. Thank you for the financial blessings I just got. I am so grateful for this - I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom