Thank you Lord, with song and dance, we give ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lab

Beloved of All
Thank you Lord, with song and dance, we give thanks, with hands held high, we praise you, humbled we kneel, surrendering with grateful hearts, with shouts we praise you and with groans, our souls proclaim you Lord. Humbled before you, we enter your courts with rejoicing, to honor you, to worship you, oh Father, Thank you, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
197
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
227
THANKS LORD I PRAYED for neighbors to vacate premises who were doing witchcraft practice, one neighbor ### he vacated premises as lord Jesus transferred him to other place. Please let other ### also move out doing occult practices, today suddenly glass broke and hit my husband in foot heavy...
Replies
8
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,959
Messages
16,816,968
Members
651,102
Latest member
Slxaeldor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom