Thank You Lord Jesus Thank You Prayer ...

queenve

Beloved of All
Thank You Lord Jesus Thank You Prayer Warriors For Your Prayers My Surgery Was A Success I'm Home Now Resting Feeling Truly Truly Blessed All Praises To His Wonderful Name Thank You Heavenly Father For Doctors Thank You May His Blessings Fall Upon All Of You Amen Amen Amen
 
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You for loving me Jesus! Amen.


:D Remember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for the Good Shepherd to carry you in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, good morning. I would like to ask for a prayer. A Thank You Prayer. I thank God that He answered my prayer, He gave me signs through people who love and care for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you...... I surrender everything to God especially my love story.
Replies
11
Views
238
Lord, thank You for blessing me and ###. Deliver us from evil. Amen
Replies
10
Views
210
Lord, thank You. Draw me, ### closer to each other and to You. Deliver us from evil Amen.
Replies
11
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom