Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I plead your Blood upon my husband or me, the Lord my one flesh husband from God. Take away the devil's ordeals, lives, and union and join us to be one flesh in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I praise You for Your help, and I thank You for who You are and what You have done in all these prayers being answered. I give You all praise and honor and glory, in Jesus mighty name amen
My lord I am asking you to protect my friends and family in ### with the virus that's going around there and also guide my son step while he driving taxi also guide steps for my grandson when he is in the school protect him from the harmony daughter in law my daughter who is still sick take all...