Thank you lord for the lesson You are trying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovingsister

Humble Servant
Thank you lord for the lesson You are trying to teach me --open my heart and mind that I may learn. Forgive me of my anger hurt and disappointment. Please help ### turn more to you and get a grip on his emotions. Please bless our home with peace instead of these horrible fights and the yelling and blaming that goes on. Forgive us both for hurting each other. Help us to grow together to support each other instead of where and what our relationship has become. Lord it takes 2 to argue and it takes 2 working together to make a happy home. Please help us work together. Please heal ###'s health heart and mind. Lord please give me strength.
 
Lord have mercy on this home. Your will be done, in the wonderful name of Jesus. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
214
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
195
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,371
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom