Thank you Lord for sending us an angel today, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiebrooks83

Good and Faithful Servant
Thank you Lord for sending us an angel today, ###. You are so sneaky, Lord :) I pray this helps restore my faith. I pray for ### and her trip. Thank you for my canceled client meeting. That relieves a lot of my work stress. Thank you for not having to go to court this morning. I pray for You to continue to provide for us. You always do. You always come through, but why must You always wait until the last possible second? I pray for faith. Lord, take away my worries, anger, fear, jealousy, and anxiety. Thank you
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Sneaky for sure!! We were $### short of the amount we needed to keep our apt. My boss wrote me a check for $###, but the lawyer wouldn't take it. We were running all over town trying to cash it. We were at a check cashing store (being turned down) when a woman overheard our plight. She offered to drive us to her bank and sign the check over to her. Well, ### wouldn't let me sign it over to her, so she gave us $### from her wallet and her address for us to pay her back at our convenience. She was just passing through town on her way to visit family in another state. Unbelievable!!
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Hebrews 4:16
 
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lord!!!!!! So happy for you. I love getting to be able to say this, I don't get to often enough: HAL-LE-LU-JAH!!!!! May he continue to bless you mightily and show you amazing things that only he can do. Praise the Lord!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Daniel 7:9 : I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. An...
Replies
6
Views
98
Praise report: thank you Lord for healing of my teeth and jaws, provision, and your love, faithfulness, and salvation. Thank you for all who pray for me and my family. Please pray for my dad's heart to heal, heat, and work properly again, and he can breathe easily and have plenty of oxygen...
Replies
5
Views
439
O Lord, thank you for sending us Jesus to come and sweep our sins away, God I surrender all my iniquities and surrender all my issues unto you, father your grace and blessings in abundance, let it be my portion in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom