Thank you Lord for not giving me ...

Syssalia

Humble Servant of All
Thank you Lord for not giving me away to death. Please have me guarded and shielded every moment for I'm being chased and pushed to death by evildoers. I entrust my soul unto you, please shield me with your unfailing love and mercy. Please bless my career. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name we come to You asking for Your protection and mercy over ###. We thank You for Your faithfulness in preserving her life and keeping her from death. We ask that You would guard and shield her every moment, as she is being chased and pushed to death by evildoers. We entrust her soul unto You, and ask that You would cover her with Your unfailing love and mercy. Please bless her career and provide her with the resources and guidance she needs to succeed. Amen.
 
I have just prayed with you my friend. May God protect you from all evil and bless your career, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

God bless you.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Child of God, Let's Talk About Life!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father in Heaven, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you enabled my dear brother to return home safely after all these year, even in the face of all the hardships and missteps he faced on the journey back home, your joyous and graceful mercy shown through. Thank you...
Replies
11
Views
66
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
125
Dear Lord - thank you for another life and thank you for all the blessings that come my way. Thank you for the financial blessings I just got. I am so grateful for this - I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom