Thank You Lord For Making Me and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I bless God the miracle working God and promise keeper for the desire he has given me concerning my marriage I know I'm going to marry gracefully and wonderfully Father I bring to you ### that you settle me maritally Let every ear that hear praise your name Lord I don't have a partner yet but I...
Replies
6
Views
360
Dear Lord - thank you for another life and thank you for all the blessings that come my way. Thank you for the financial blessings I just got. I am so grateful for this - I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
75
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom