Thank you Lord for giving me people around the world

akhole

Prayer Partner
Thank you Lord for giving me people around the world to join hands together in prayer, thank you for everything I know and have full faith in you that you are going to answer our prayers and heal our sickness, may your will be done thank you Lord for all those who have prayed to you for our sickness, continue to bless all of us. In Jesus name
 
Thank you Lord for giving me people around the world to join hands together in prayer, thank you for everything I know and have full faith in you that you are going to answer our prayers and heal our sickness, may your will be done thank you Lord for all those who have prayed to you for our sickness, continue to bless all of us. In Jesus name

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus :)

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend :)

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for praying. Please pray for protection and blessing on people in the UK and on the UK in general good answers and guidance and wisdom for those in power and positions of authority and leadership good jobs and that people can find them advertised, apply and get them Please pray for a...
Replies
7
Views
179
Praise the Lord.. Shalom Everyone here.. I have a prayer request: Please keep my family and people around me so that they may know the Lord and get saved.. I belong to a Hindu family and I started following Christ when I was 12 years old when I was miraculously healed from severe pneumonia...
Replies
10
Views
408
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom