Thank you lord, for all you have ...

ZinH

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you lord, for all you have provided for me and my family. I ask if you could continue to watch over us and keep us on your path as you protect us from all that harms us I love you dearly GOD... keep my mind on you Lord as I continue to walk with you. In Jesus Christ name I pray amen ###.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
218
Lord Thank you for shining your light to my mother, and bringing discernment and clarity to her mind, thanks to you she has finally realized some of those people were scammers and deceivers, I continue to pray on her behalf for more discernment and clarity, continue to shine your light in her...
Replies
11
Views
275
Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom