Thank You Jesus!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Dear Lord, help us to do Your will. To Live holy, without blamish. To choose You above anything. Thank You LORD for being our LORD. Thank You for being our God and Master. You perfect and we love You. You are our example and the One we look up to. We wan to thank You for what You ahve done in our lives and for the things You will still do in our lives. Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus! We shout for joy because of Your victories over sin and death. You are so good that we ask for more of You. More of Who You are and more of Your Holy Spirit. Make us to be obedient to Your will and to live like You want us LORD Jesus. Make us to aim at the right things. Love and faith. Cause You deserve that Lord. Make us happy to give You our all and to poor ourselves out for You. You are so worthy and lovely. Thank You Lord Jesus. Lord we pray for Your protection. We pray for Your favor and we pray that our ways may be glorifying to You. Help us to be faithful and not to forget our brothers and sisters from around the world. Let us read the Bible and pray without ceasing. Help us in our weaknesses to be strong and most of all loyal and faithful to You oh Lord Jesus. We desire You and want more of You every day! Please hear our petitions and give us Your sweet love and blessings. Give us a pure heart that is focused on You and that is willing to lay down itself for You whenever. Dear Lord Jesus, be our ALL in all. Be our everything and help us to be fully satisfied and happy with You. Help us to rejoice always and to take Your Word seriously. Don't let us die without having lived the full life that You give. Connect us to You in everything and make us to realise that there is no good outside of You so that we hunger and thirst for You. Dear Lord there is so much to say and I pray that we may say it all. Help us in our financial situation, with our jobs and most importantly to glorify You with all we have; our heart, our mind, our life, our relationships, our desires, our ways etc. etc. etc. Make us to pour out our everything for You and to touch the importance of following You and doing Your will. Let us be obedient and totally holy for Your Name sake. In Jesus Name we pray. AMEN!!!
 
Lord, I join my brother ### to celebration our victory in Jesus. I join Him to thank for your grace in Jesus name we praise, we worship and we magnifiy your name and honor you with or lives. Amen!
 
God thank You for Your gift of ###! Thank You for grabbing a hold of him and for hugging and squeezing him tightly. I pray Your Kingdom continue to come and Your Will continue to be done in ###'s life and all those he comes in contact with!
 
My Friend in Christ,

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Jesus please walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Make me a person of excellence. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer and every Christian on my e-mail list. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!”

Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian on Your E-Mail List….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
From my heart to God’s Ears….



Beloved, I pray in Jesus name, “Above all things that you will prosper and be in excellent health, even as thy soul prospereth. May God bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed in Jesus’ name this is my prayer for you.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, And Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God definitely be the glory for his son Jesus my lord and savior. This morning I attended a first Sunday communion service at my primary sanctuary I could not be in the location but got it online Let me tell you I have never been so blessed by a service as did today not only did I get the...
Replies
15
Views
261
Replies
12
Views
173
Dear God thank you for helping me have a much better rest last night. Thank you for helping me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please continue...
Replies
17
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom