Thank You Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

linzjane

Prayer Partner
Thank you Jesus for all you have given me. I have amazing friends, family, financial stability, love, and blessings I can't even count. I pray that I am only suffering from paranoia and do not have any serious illnesses. I pray that I live a long healthy life and do not die young.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God definitely be the glory for his son Jesus my lord and savior. This morning I attended a first Sunday communion service at my primary sanctuary I could not be in the location but got it online Let me tell you I have never been so blessed by a service as did today not only did I get the...
Replies
15
Views
265
Replies
12
Views
182
Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom