Thank you Jesus for helping my daughter ###

Thank you Jesus for helping my daughter going and coming back safely with her friends for lunch tomorrow. Bless and keep her and her friends safe from this Covid virus. Help them have their lunch and be back home quickly. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
249
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
227
I am asking for prayers for my daughter and her husband to get pregnant. They have been married for almost ### years, but together for ### years. They are desperately trying to conceive but not having any luck. She has always wanted to have a family of her own and is emotionally crushed that...
Replies
6
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,189
Messages
16,819,922
Members
651,240
Latest member
Aeruulsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom