Ydpul

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Jesus for all you have done for me and my family. Thank you Pastor ###, pastor ###, pastor ### and all the entire NSPPD CREW. My prayer requests are:
• I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT THE HEARTS OF MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE EAGER TO HEAR AND RECEPTIVE TO THE GODPEL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
• I PRAY THAT GOD GRANTS MY HEART DESIRE BY GRANTING ME THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB BY GRACE IN JESUS NAME.
• I PRAY FOR THE RESTORATION OF MY HUSBAND’S HEALTH AND FINANCES IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
• I PRAY THAT MY MUM AND ENTIRE MEMBERS OF MY FAMILIES ARE SAFE AND PROTECTED FROM EVERY FORM OF SPELL AND ACCUSATION AGAINST THEM FROM THE PIT OF HELL IN JESUS NAME.
• I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS FOR MY SELF AND MY HUSBAND AND I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS AGAINST EVERY MISTAKE WE HAVE MADE IN THE PAST AGAINST GOD AND ANY HUMAN THAT HAVE PREVENTED US FROM BEING FRUITFUL AND HAVING CHILDREN IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
• I PRAY FOR EVERY MEMBER OF MY FATHER’S HOUSE THAT NO ONE WILL DIE PREMATURELY THIS YEAR AND TILL JESUS COMES IN JESUS NAME AMEN
• I PRAY THAT MY HUSBAND IS MORE THIRSTY FOR GOD, HE HAS A SOUND MIND AND HE IS PROSPERIOUS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
• I WILL NOT CRY OR MORN OVER MY HUSBAND OR ANY LOVED ONE THIS YEAR TILL JESUS CMES IN JESUS NAME AMEN
• I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT MY WOMB IS RECEPTIVE TO CHILDREN AND EVERY CONDITION NEEDED FOR MY CONCEPTION IS READY IN JESUS NAME.
• I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT I OR MY LOVED ONES NEVER MISS HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
THANK YOU JESUS
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Bless You! God Got You! Please Click on the Link Below And Pray
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that you keep your hands on me and my family whatever my body is going through along with my mind I come to you Lord for complete healing and comfort in Jesus Holy Name I Ask this request AMEN!!! Thank you Lord God!!!
Replies
10
Views
133
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
223
Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for the opportunity to live on this beautiful planet that you have created. Thank you for giving us all the choices that we make. Some good some not so good. Thank you for your help for the sobriety that I have enjoyed...
Replies
16
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom