Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth, who ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help today. I thank you for helping me at work today and for giving me the courage and the strength to be able to be to do the many things that I have asked you to help me with. Thank you for answering my prayers and accepting the prayers for my dear friends who have...
Replies
16
Views
149
Dear God thank you for your help. I had a much better day today. Thank you for the person that I spoke to today calling the Billy Ghram prayer line. The good man listened to me and prayed for me and when people come together and pray out loud to God good things happen. Jesus Christ my lord and...
Replies
10
Views
31
Heavenly father I lift up my ### to you my ###-year-old ### who lives with me who has a very stressful job as a special education teacher she's having trouble sleeping I rebuke every Spirit of insomnia right now I also rebuked the spirit of insomnia over my ### who battles anorexia she's ###...
Replies
7
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom