Thank you Heavenly Father, for this winter storm that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Thank you Heavenly Father, for this winter storm that is still here. We are to expect another inch on top of the two we have now, and 1/4 inch ice underneath the snow. Thank you also that we kept our power as I can come here to talk with friends and pray. We will probably be out sledding tonight and tomorrow. Please keep us safe. Thank you for the snow I am loving it. God bless.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
The Lord is with you in everything you face. Place your Faith all in HIM for He is always near! God Bless You Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I CONTINUE TO ASK FOR EMERGENCY INTERCESSION & MUCH URGENT AND SERIOUS PRAYER FOR THIS WINTER STORM AND FOR IT TO BE FAR LESS INTENSE & DANGEROUS THAN EVERYONE HAS BEEN PREDICTING SO FAR PLEASE LORD JESUS PLEASE SPEAK """PEACE BE STILL""" AND CALM DOWN THIS WINTER STORM TO ALMOST NOTHING BUT...
Replies
9
Views
327
Please pray that if it is God's will my son ### will feel better tonight and I can hear him laugh and that he can eat. Please pray that God will allow us to keep power so we can be warm during this winter storm and that God protects everyone in its path from being cold or hungry. Thank you again...
Replies
6
Views
291
Father, thank You for warnings & protection. I pray people and property in path of the tornadoes are safe. Deliver us (all here and our loved ones) from evil. I pray in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom