Thank You God!

  • Thread starter Thread starter swits
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swits

Guest
Hi Friends,

Am back here..it's been quite some time I was away from here. I had been praying constantly on this site for my safe delivery for the past few months and now I'm at my final stage. I have entered the 8th month of my pregnancy and till date God has worked wonders with me, keeping me and my baby safe and sound. Came here to ask you all my friends to continue giving me your love and support and with God's blessings that everything will be okay. I trust and pray that God will do everything right and for my good sake. Thank you Jesus! Praise you my Lord.. Thank you my dear friends.
 
God is in control don't worry! God bless u!
 
believe me ###.. you will give birth to a beautiful and healthy baby.. because everyone out here are praying for you.. more over your prayer will keep you strengthened up.. praying for you.
 
You shall deliver just as like the Hebrew women in the Bible who did not need any human support before they deliver their children so shall it be to you in Jesus name.
 
Lord, help us to feel the wonder and depth of your love. Then help us to love everyone we meet as much as you love us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
137
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
202
We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom