Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You for a new day ~ for grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, health, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones. God♡bless first responders & frontline workers! Thank You for vaccines. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ###
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Powers I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May the Lord bless you, your family, our frontline workers and our first responders.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of ### petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
116
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
195
We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom