Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
187
I humbly come before you in prayer today. I don't have enough money to pay all my bills, and my landlord is not helping in any way. I really don't know what to do right now. I pray for my landlord that he may be as happy as I hope to be. What he's doing to me is not fair. But he has to make...
Replies
8
Views
396
Jesus lord in heaven. I feel God's presence in my heart and just want to say that I appreciate you, I love you Thank you God for letting me know that you are here for me and my family and in my heart. Please help me lead my family to Christianity. I see positive changes in my life and theirs. In...
Replies
10
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom