Thank You God for working out all things for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Thank You God for working out all things for my good. God please continually fight against evil. Please make me prosper in everything that I may bring glory to You. I declare in the name of Jesus that I will be blessed and be blessing for others because I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I declare in the name of Jesus that I can overcome Satan because I am a child of God and have overcome my poverty, sickness and disease, because Greater is He Who lives in me than He who lives in the world. Praise and power and honor be to holy God almighty who so kindly gives me what I ask of Him for He had even given me a promise: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off--for all whom the Lord our God will call. I declare in the name of Jesus that I am child of God, called by God, to do God's will. I thank You in advance God, for Your miracles in my life. In the name of Jesus. Hallelujah. Amen. So be it, and it is so.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There was a very bad snow storm yesterday and it's very cold out right now and I need wisdom to decide what needs to get done today and what can wait for the rest of this week as the weather starts to get warmer. Please kindly pray for me in Jesus's Name to accomplish everything that The Lord...
Replies
14
Views
444
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
186
Thank you my friends for praying with and for me. I am enlightened that the Lord has given unto me people like you who are all with open hearts and minds. Today, is finally the day the work I have been doing with pay off (quite literally) and I will get my first paycheck though I've been...
Replies
9
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom