Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Here to thank everyone who prayed and glorify God for his faithfulness! Thank you God for all Your goodness. I thank the Lord for delivering me. Thank you Jesus for your gift of life! I pray you are encouraged today--storms cannot last forever! God bless!