Thank You God For Every Person On This Site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrs Mwanza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Mwanza

Guest
Dear God, last week I posted a prayer request and got wonderful responses from complete strangers! You heard all the collective prayers and I feel so content and peaceful right now. Bless every member on this site and see them through the trials in their lives.

Amen
 
Every moment of our life is part of a greater unfolding. We all have heard of blessings in disguise--events that initially seemed unjust but eventually gave life to positive outcomes. We all have experienced adversity that ultimately led to transformation. At such times we should remember that our life is part of God-life, and God-life invites us to an ever-greater awareness and realization of good. We do not need to understand it completely, nor explain it. Instead, we accept with faith that every part of our life, from the smallest coincidence to the largest joy or challenge, is part of a greater unfolding.

Say "yes" to the loving activity of Spirit at work in our life today as it is in the lives of all. It is a blessing to know that no matter the outer appearances, a higher order is at work. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. God Bless you ###.

All things work together for good for those who love God.--Romans 8:28
 
Thanks for your encouragement and God bless you that you are happy.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners. I wish to say thank you to everyone here who prays for my request when I post them here. I really am grateful for the platform and for you all. I pray that everyone who has posted a request here, find the peace and and gets the reply to their request as God sees fit to...
Replies
12
Views
187
We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
279
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom