Thank you God. and don't forget me please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I believe you can do anything. I pray you would help all others requests. Please protect them and assist them in their needs. I plead, please may I have a job. I am beyond myself today, and unhappy. Though I pray in your son Jesus Christ's Holy name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
287
Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Replies
10
Views
178
Thank you God for helping me raise my son. Even though his Dad asked me when I was pregnant with him to get an abortion long ago. Thank you for keeping me from listening to his dad. Thank you that you stepped in and help me raise him. On days, months, years his dad left me and his son. Thank you...
Replies
6
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom