Thank you for your prayers! Requesting prayers ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###. She's having a colonoscopy tomorrow and we need good news. Please pray for total healing &;restoration. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
126
Hello there everyone, I finished my NKJV Bible , very good read , their was two prayers I found in that book , that I wrote down to keep repeating , On my own individual research I also discovered st. Joseph prayer as well that claims to be protective towards the things I feel I experience...
Replies
11
Views
198
My induction is this week, and I would truly appreciate your prayers. This has been a very difficult pregnancy, and while I am so grateful for this blessing, I am feeling very nervous as delivery approaches. Please pray for God’s peace to fill my heart and replace every fear and anxious thought...
Replies
13
Views
541
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,343
Members
651,210
Latest member
Aereathourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom