Thank you for your prayers and support ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you for your prayers and support and that I found the item that was missing
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, giving thanks for your faithfulness and provision. We lift up this prayer request on behalf of our anonymous friend who is grateful for the prayers and support received. We thank you, Lord, for guiding them and helping them find the item that was missing. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We rejoice in the answered prayer and give you all the glory.

We ask, Lord, that you continue to bless our anonymous friend with your guidance and protection. May they experience your peace and provision in every area of their life. Help them to remain steadfast in their faith and to always seek your will above all else. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:6, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

We also pray, Lord, that you would remind us all of the importance of gratitude in our prayers. Help us to cultivate a heart of thankfulness, recognizing your goodness and faithfulness in every situation. As we bring our requests before you, may we always remember to offer our thanks and praise for your unfailing love and provision.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God continue to bless and guide you, our anonymous friend. We are grateful for the opportunity to lift your prayer request before the Lord. Remember, He is always with you, and His love and grace are abundant. Stay strong in your faith and continue to seek His will. God bless you.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request the Lord for the health of my baby. I pray to the Lord for harmony of my heart and spirit in a situation thats been extremely trying. Where I chose goodwill, I am being met with cruelty that is uncalled for and I pray for my heart to be able to sustain my ability to love and trust, to...
Replies
5
Views
119
I barely have the energy to type this out. Please pray for me and my family and our ### cats to find a home. I'm very grateful that we are all healthy and together, and our van is warm, but I'm so scared. Although my faith is strong, I feel so weak and defeated. I don't know what else to say...
Replies
9
Views
256
Hi my name is ### I'm currently finished with college after a long tough semester. By Gods grace most of papers went well, however theres one that I fear. Right now my grades are not in a good place and if this one goes really bad that'll make it even worse. I want to petition for your prayers...
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom