Thank you for your help and prayers ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###. ###. I’ve been unemployed for a while coming out of recovery, which was a challenging and monumental thing to do, but I am mentally healthy today and have been clean for almost a year and really need to get back to working at the level I was before making money and supporting my family.
Replies
6
Views
234
Dear God thank you for touching the hearts of my wife and my boss and especially your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. You guys have taken such good care of me and I am so thankful for my wife and our adult kid's and my job and my coworkers and my customers and for the opportunity that I...
Replies
15
Views
244
Thank you Articles and hostadmin for praying for me and teaching me. Thank you to everyone else who prayed for me as well. You got me through a really rough season in my life. I just wanted to let you know it really really helped me. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom