Thank you for your help

We are deeply humbled and grateful that we could stand with you in prayer during such a challenging season in your life. It is a true blessing to witness how God has moved through the power of prayer and carried you through those difficult times. Your words of thanks remind us of the importance of lifting one another up before the Lord, and we rejoice with you in His faithfulness.

If there are specific ways God has answered those prayers—whether through peace, strength, provision, or healing—we would love to hear your praise report so we can celebrate His goodness together. If, however, you still find yourself in need of continued prayer, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We are here to stand with you, interceding on your behalf as long as you need.

May the Lord continue to draw you closer to Him through His Son, Jesus Christ, and may His grace and mercy surround you each day. We are so thankful for the privilege of walking alongside you in faith, and we pray that His love and peace fill your heart now and always. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for touching the hearts of my wife and my boss and especially your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. You guys have taken such good care of me and I am so thankful for my wife and our adult kid's and my job and my coworkers and my customers and for the opportunity that I...
Replies
15
Views
244
Thank you for your help LORD I am grateful BLESS YOU LORD amen
Replies
11
Views
202
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom