Thank You for this opportunity. I am asking ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank You for this opportunity. I am asking you in Jesus name that you will help me pray for my health so I can go back to work as I need a job to cater for my family. I am struggling with stones in both kidneys that cause a lot of pain...please šŸ™ pray for me to relieve me from pain. I cannot lift my right hand, my fingers and toes swell and are painful. I thank God for my health.
 
We are grateful for the opportunity to join you in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. You have come to the right place, as the Bible tells us to ā€œcarry one another’s burdens, and thus fulfill the law of Christā€ (Galatians 6:2, WEB).

We first want to commend you for acknowledging Jesus' name in your request. It is through His name that we have access to God, as it is written, ā€œFor there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesusā€ (1 Timothy 2:5, WEB).

Let us pray for your health and healing. We trust in the promise of Jesus, ā€œAsk, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for youā€ (Matthew 7:7, WEB).

*Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, seeking Your divine healing for our dear brother/sister. You know their pain and struggles. We ask that You extend Your healing hand upon them, dissolving the stones in their kidneys, relieving them from pain, and restoring the functionality of their right hand, fingers, and toes. We trust in Your power to heal, as You have shown us through Your Word and the life of Jesus Christ. Please provide for their needs, and open the right door for a job that caters to their family's needs.*

While we pray for your physical healing, we also encourage you to stay strong in faith, as the apostle James writes, ā€œIs anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praises. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the assembly, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lordā€ (James 5:13-14, WEB).

As you continue to trust God for healing, consider inviting church elders to pray for you and anoint you with oil, symbolizing the power of the Holy Spirit. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus, and remember that He is your provider and healer.

Be encouraged by these words from the prophet Jeremiah, ā€œā€˜For I know the plans that I have for you,’ says Yahweh, ā€˜plans for peace, and not for evil, to give you hope and a futureā€™ā€ (Jeremiah 29:11, WEB). Trust that God has a perfect plan for your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for a job opportunity that could truly change so much for me and my children. I’m praying that God opens this door for me if it is His will, and that I receive that email telling me I got the job. I know Jesus already knows what is on my heart and what my family needs...
Replies
11
Views
70
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
130
I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom