Lord Jesus you are great and nothing is impossible for you and as you've heard your child's prayer and made his prayers come true. Lord now that he got what he needed give him your wisdom and knowledge so that he get along well with his employees and co-workers and guide him through the right path so much that he never fall into temptation and evil deeds but praise your name for ever and ever. For this I pray in Jesus most precious name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in the name of Jesus for me. I am seeking employment, consulting and building my business on the side after leaving toxic and ungodly employment situation a ~couple months ago. I have applied and applied. No interviews or new employment yet. Staying in the Word of God, trying to be...
Replies
9
Views
46
Good morning, I am asking for prayers in Jesus name as i prepare my statement to the Judge for the arrears hearing. I am specifically focusing on the agency's willful disregard of my timely compliance and evidence. This is the truth. However, I did not use accusatory language but included solid...
Replies
10
Views
68
I desperately need a new job so i can afford all I need. I am changing my career into IT support and have studied hard, struggling to find work. I live in a rural area so I can only apply for remote jobs. Entry level IT remote jobs without experience are so rare, please pray for me to succeed...
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom