thank you for the great week in sales. Thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadoff17499

Humble Prayer Warrior
thank you for the great week in sales.

Thank you God for the blessing.

I greatly appreciate the prayers and would like to give a praise report.

Thanks for the prayers and many blessings

###

P.S I still need a lot more sales in order to pay my debts.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you, God, for answered prayers. And may your Light continue to shine here. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Evening: please pray for my son and all the people in our area that is smoking cannabis. I happen to walk in on my son as he was about to hide it away from me. In the name of Jesus I hope and pray that he will give it up soonest. Also pray that he will get sales and repair work in abundance...
Replies
11
Views
254
Thank you so much for your all prayers for my small scrunches work. After posting prayers here I was able to sew smoothly without any problem or any frustration or anger. I was enjoying my stich. Bfor posting prayers I was in tense mood, no peace. Frustration and work was getting messed up n...
Replies
7
Views
142
Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom