Thank you for hearing our prayers, thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you for hearing our prayers, thank you for being mindful, thank you for being. We rejoice in this day that you have made and have commanded us to be glad in it, and we rejoice with those who rejoice. We rejoice for marriages, reconciliations, new life, homes, jobs, business', healing's, provisions, restorations, freedoms, liberties, salvation, hope, faith, revelation, justice, victory, peace, multiplication, expansions, joy and love. May the Holy Spirit come alongside of us and join us with offering rejoicing before our Lord, that it would be found pleasing in your sight Lord our celebrating with rejoicing and thanksgiving for those who rejoice, to you the Glory, as in all things, to you the Glory, Amen.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
232
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
11
Views
165
Please pray for me. I had a revelation dream and visions. But I don't know what these mean. To God reveal it to me if it's from Him. Because now I can see it but it's there but unnoticeable. Also, Lucifer has been attacking me and my life and my children and dog heavily, going through a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom