Thank you father Lord for your favour ...

Lerangea

Prayer Partner
Thank you father Lord for your favour in my case against ###. I pray for forgiveness for doubting you and I promise to trust you from now on. You are the God of Justice
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Daniel 7:9 : I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. An...
Replies
6
Views
98
Lord save my life and that of my family Lord I present my immigration process to you, I pray for favour anywhere our ### are presented I pray for favour before employers and a positive feedback this week Lord I pray for my catering business channel the heart of clients towards my business Let...
Replies
7
Views
301
Lord Thank you for shining your light to my mother, and bringing discernment and clarity to her mind, thanks to you she has finally realized some of those people were scammers and deceivers, I continue to pray on her behalf for more discernment and clarity, continue to shine your light in her...
Replies
11
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom