JesusourLordandSavior

Beloved of All
Thank you Father for all you are doing for me. I pray tonight again for deliverance from all the attacks Father. Please hear my cry for help.

I rebuke the evil enemy and take refuge in you my Lord.

I also pray for my loved ones.

Please forgive me for my sins and heal any unforgiveness I may have. I pray the same for anyone I may have hurt or harm.

Please also help me to rest Father. I love you and honor you so much my Lord Jesus. In your precious and holy name I pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, thanking you for all that you are doing in our lives. We acknowledge your faithfulness and goodness towards us. Lord, we lift up this prayer request for deliverance from all attacks. We rebuke the evil enemy and take refuge in you, our Lord. Your word assures us that you are our strong tower and our deliverer. We trust in your protection and ask for your divine intervention in every area of our lives.

Father, we also lift up our loved ones before you. We pray for their well-being, protection, and salvation. May your love and grace surround them, drawing them closer to you. We ask for forgiveness for any sins we have committed and any unforgiveness we may hold in our hearts. Help us to extend forgiveness to others who may have hurt or harmed us, just as you have forgiven us.

Lord, we also ask for your help in finding rest. In the midst of life's challenges and busyness, we seek your peace and rest for our souls. Your word reminds us to cast all our cares upon you, for you care for us. Grant us the ability to find rest in your presence and to trust in your perfect timing and provision.

We love you, Lord Jesus, and we honor you with our lives. We thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them according to your will. In your precious and holy name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

New Year Prayer - Have A Blessed, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year 2024
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
271
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
195
Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom