THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU DADDY(GOD) FOR ALL ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsaved45

Prayer Partner
THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU DADDY(GOD) FOR ALL YOU ARE! :-) ~MUCH LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL~
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I HAVE SOO MUCH ON MY MIND THAT IS TROUBLING ME THIS EVENING & I ASK FOR HEALING OF CONSTANT ANXIETY THAT I OFTEN FEEL & HEALING FROM ALL OF THESE PANIC ATTACKS TOO THAT I OFTEN GET AS WELL I KNOW GOD IS ABLE TO HEAL ME FULLY & COMPLETELY OF THIS ANXIOUSNESS & PANIC THAT I OFTEN FEEL I...
Replies
8
Views
380
  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
42
Dear Heavenly Father My Abba-Daddy-God In Jesus's Name I Pray For A Godly Companion To Be Sent To Me Thank-You Everyone For Your Prayers For Me About This It Is Very Hard To Be Soo All Alone In Life Everyday PLEASE SEND ME THIS MIRACLE SOON THANK-YOU GOD Amen xox
Replies
8
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,302
Messages
16,820,988
Members
651,312
Latest member
Sydouwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom